Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pleasantries

Hello, my name is Zachary Webb. I usually go by Zac or Dr. Mustafo depending on what social circles I find myself in. I am a senior at OU; my major is English and I will hopefully be graduating at the end of this Fall quarter. I am originally from a small farming town on the Ohio River, but I live outside of Grove City when not in the calming hills of Athens. While I would never call myself a “writer”, I am one who writes a lot and gains a deep sense of pleasure from the craft. I’m particularly fond of non-fiction and poetry…My favorite color is blue, my favorite drink in Gin, and pretending to be a wizard is the only way I can stay sane. I’m trying to think of more info to post in this intro, but the truth is that if you would like to know anything about the entity I call self…just ask. I don’t bite nor can I abide rudeness so things should be pretty simple with me.
~Z
Interesting Fact: I have a handle-bar mustache that I have dubbed “The Dutchman”. I could never love a human child the way I love my mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment