Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello

Hey everybody,
My name is Toby Cromer, and this is my senior year as an English major at OU. I'm a member of our school's ultimate team (which I love playing but is slowly destroying my body), a former thespian, lover of music, and comic book nerd. I'm going to be graduating in the Spring, once I fulfill my second year of a foreign language requirement, and after that...I'm not so sure. I'm thinking about joining Americorp for a year, maybe going out west. Certainly a lot of cheap traveling on the agenda, hopefully to New Zealand, England, Germany, France, Japan, South America, all that jazz. Of course, none of that has much of anything to do with my English degree. As for that, I'd love to be a writer, editor, or pretty much any position in the publishing business. I love reading and writing and think it would be just plain keen to have a job in an industry close to books. Being the next Stephanie Meyers or J.K. Rowling and getting ridiculously rich off books would be cool too, I suppose. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment