Thursday, September 9, 2010

Intro: Mary Cross

Hi!
My name is Mary and this is my very last quarter as an undergraduate here at OU. For the last 4.25 years, I've been a journalism and English major and can usually be found bouncing around in between Scripps, Ellis, and some place that sells coffee. I'm taking the GRE in October, trying to get into grad school here in Athens. Hopefully, I'll be going into the College Student Personnel master's program. From this, I hope to be an academic advisor at this or any other awesome university. I am emphatic about my love for Athens, and don't plan on leaving any time soon.
I have been working in flower shops since I was 16 and I'm also a Libra. I have another blog about flowers that I don't post much to anymore, but I still have some fun blurbs that you could nibble on if you're into that sort of thing. I live with my boyfriend and my googly kitten named Herman. This is him. Check out that eye ball.

Photobucket


I also love soda.


No comments:

Post a Comment