Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello All.

Hello, my name is David or DC Moore. I am a senior African American Studies major from Cleveland, OH by way of Sylacauga, AL. I am a writer as well as an emcee or rapper and I'm known for my storytelling ability in my songs [(if you're nice to me, I might just show you:)]. I listen to a lot of music athough I get in trouble because I always have my headphones on (out of class of course), music is my therapy. In fact, upon finishing this quarter I plan to get a masters in Creative Writing and hope to offer a class that looks into the lyrical content in songs.

What else can I tell? Um...I'm on facebook as DC Kingofhearts Moore, twitter @dckingofhearts, tumblr as dckingofhearts.tumblr.com, and my own website dckingofhearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment