Friday, September 10, 2010

About me

My name is Baron Laudermilk and I am a senior at Ohio University studying both Political Science and East Asian relations. I have a particular interest in Chinese culture, history, politics and language. I have been studying China for about three years now, and I think that after I graduate, I will study in China for a few years while writing and teaching English. After that, I will come back to the U.S and attempt to get my PhD so I am get involved in world politics and perhaps write and teach on the side. Besides studying China, I enjoy reading about Middle Eastern relations, domestic politics, and I love to watch sitcoms and action packed films. During my spare time, I work out, hang out with people who are much different than I am, and catch up on reading about the environment art, and new tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment