Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hey Everyone

Hi everyone,
My name is Colleen Boyle, I'm a Senior here with a major in English (if that wasn't obvious already). I chose an English major because I am an avid reader and I really enjoy expressing my opinions through writing. I am not always able to correctly get a point across when I'm speaking so I use writing as a means to speak for me. Strangely enough when I graduate this year, which I hope is at the end of winter quarter, I will not immediately be doing anything with my degree. My passion is absolutely everything to do with horses. I am currently on the equestrian team here and not only compete through the collegiate circuit but actually as an individual on the national level. When I graduate I plan on working as professional rider and trainer, travelling around the world as an understudy to someone more well known. While I am trying to make a lifestyle riding I also plan on doing some freelance for some equestrian oriented magazines as well as some possible creative writing that could maybe lead to writing books (or something). So yeah, that's me in a nutshell! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment