Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello,
My name is Elizabeth Leugers and I am a senior this year with a major in both English and Spanish. I'm from Cincinnati and am actually going to Toledo this winter. If you first thought of the Toledo in northern Ohio, you probably thought, wow, this girl has some pretty big aspirations in life, if she has one to begin with. (I don't care, I'm using a preposition at the end of a sentence!) But, no, thankfully, I will be going to Toledo, Spain. Anyhow, I have always loved literature and seems to be one of the few things I am naturally good at; so I thought it might be wise to go with an English major, which I did. As for Spanish, I am not so naturally adept at foreign languages; nevertheless, I am banking on my trip to Spain to make my Spanish speaking abilities a little less embarrassing, we shall see. I really have no idea what I will be doing after graduation, though Chicago might be nice.

1 comment:

  1. ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.

    ReplyDelete