Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Intro To Let You Know

Hello all, my name is Adam Horst and I am a Public Relations and English major at Ohio University. I'm a fifth year senior and should be graduating at the end of winter quarter this year. Being at Ohio this long has definitely started to take a toll on me, as its hard to keep up the lifestyle we're accustomed to here. I'm 22 years old but being in classes with sophomores and juniors makes me feel a lot older at times. I'm from a city outside of Cleveland called Mentor where I have lived my entire life but hope that I wont have to return there. I have an insatiable craving for music, I enjoy recreational reading when I have the time and I find writing to be a very cathartic experience. I'm a curious person by nature and like to explore all the quirky things Athens has to offer and I like to take things apart and fix them myself. I didn't have the chance to do many entertaining things this summer because I was working in a factory 40+ hours a week to save up some money for this year. The factory work made me very glad that I am getting a degree and won't have to spend my days doing the same monotonous tasks every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment