Friday, September 10, 2010

Introduction post

Hey everyone! My name is Evan Lilly and I live in Athens, OH. I feel the main reason I chose English as my major was to better grasp my essay writing. I feel it has grown dramatically in the past few years, and I want to keep improving on it. I work at Donkey Coffee & Espresso, and it's one of the best part time jobs I've ever had (the 24/7 free drink policy helps too!)

I really love Motown music (Martha Reeves, Kim Weston, The Ronettes). I'm also a big fan of more dream-pop bands/early 90's alternative shoegaze (My Bloody Valentine, The Jesus & Mary Chain, Atlas Sound/Deerhunter). Others include: Acid House Kings, Belle & Sebastian, Drake, M83, Liars, No Age, The Tough Alliance, etc. You could say I love music!

I also really, really love cold weather! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment