Monday, September 13, 2010

Intro

Hello all, my name is Scott McAllester and I am a fifth year senior. I will be finishing up at the end of winter quarter and have thoroughly enjoyed my time as an undergraduate student at Ohio University. I am an English major and have a passion for writing non-fiction ever since I took the creative writing workshop last year. I became interested in the major after both of my older brothers graduated with an English degree and became successful . I enjoy reading and writing as I mentioned before so it made sense to me to major in English. It is hard to think of a few interesting facts about myself, but I did visit Italy and Bulgaria over the summer with my oldest brother. It was an experience of a lifetime and it opened my eyes to a different lifestyle and culture that they embrace. I look forward to taking this class with everyone and hope we will have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment